Hi I’m Kathy.
I solve problems.
- I listen to the details.
- They are often chaotic, but my mind starts seeing how to make order.
- For a variety of reasons, I just love it!
I communicate transparently.
- I’ve been told that I’m a “soft-talker” and that I’m direct.
- If you need to process through stuff verbally, I listen well.
- If you need to whine, I don’t listen well.
I bring change.
- I diffuse situations that are volatile.
- I catalyze situations that are stuck.
My strengths are:
- 1. Adaptability
- 2. Arranger
- 3. Relator
- 4. Responsibility
- 5. Restorative
I married my boyfriend from high school, Jeff. We were 17 when we met. He’s great! We’ have grown-up together, literally.
We have two kids, Amy & Jeff. They both are married, so now we have four adult children, Amy & Jeff (a 3rd Jeff in our family) and Jeff & Brianna. This is from Amy’s wedding to help you figure out who we are in the picture.